Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vacation Is Over

My visit with my son who lives in New Orleans is over. We had a great visit. We took the fairy to the French Quarter. The picture is of a barge we saw and the french quarter in the background.
This is one of my son's dog, Blaze. Doesn't Blaze look so sad? He should have been called "Lickmeister". All he wants to do is lick you. He has two other dogs and a cat. I am way behind on email, reading blogs, and had major trouble trying to post. Then life stopped for a second. I got a call one of my close friends has cancer. Ok, it was time to stop and remember what is important. I put all my other sewing projects on hold so I can make her a prayer quilt. Everything else can wait for a moment. Here is the quilt top. I don't have enough details yet but I know our group of friends will be there to help her through this.
So if I am a little slow in getting back to you I am sorry but this my priority at the moment. I am sure you understand. Have a sewing week-end. Karen

2 comments:

  1. Go help your friend. She is the important one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read about your friend. Yes it is times like this when we remember what is really important.

    ReplyDelete