Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Finish-A-Long Second Quarter

Here are my second quarter goals for 2012 Finish-A-Long at Quilter in the Gap. My list is in order of the quilts need to be finished.


1. Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2012. There is still time for you to participate in the H2H fun. I am making a stacked coin quilt for "Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo".



2. Retirement Quilt. The quilt pattern is NYE 2011 mystery quilt. I am working on clue #2.



3. Wedding Quilt. I have purchased these fabrics of browns and pinks for this quilt.



4. I have 24 table runners to make for my daughter's wedding reception in November.

5. I want to make 6 jelly roll quilts for Christmas gifts.



I will be excited if my only accomplishments are 1-3. What are your second quarter goals?



Happy "sewing".

Karen









8 comments:

  1. I love your H2H quilt. You've made much more progress than I have! Brown and pink is one of my favorite combinations, so I'm excited to see what you'll do with those.

    24 table runners for your daughter's wedding? You win the Mom of the Year award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pinks and browns! While I really don't like pink, I like repro pinks and browns. Go figure. The retirement quilt, too, 'cause guess what? Same feeling of pinks and browns! Linked up from Richard's Quilts.

    desertskyquilts.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stacked coins is so cheery. I have fabric for a brown and pink but have yet to decide on just "the" pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {giggle} I'm still working on my 2011 projects...lovely pictures of lovely projects...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! 24 table runners--yikes! Hope you get a lot of things accomplished in Q2. I really like your bright and cheery H2H quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a lot planned. I love your blog and you always make such great stuff. I have awarded you an award, check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen,

    You have your plate full! Maybe the adorable puppies can give you a hand..... hee hee.

    I just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. You can find out all the details on my blog post http://myworldinastitch.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have some beautiful quilts! Thanks for coming over to my blog - it's fun to have visitors when you're new. : )

    ReplyDelete