Saturday, May 5, 2012

Finishes

I have finished this prayer quilt. I need to attach the label and deliver it. I think these Kansas Trouble fabrics made this quilt look rich. Can you see all the prayer ties for my friend?
I am a member of my local hospital auxiliary. I volunteer in the gift shop at the hospital. There are ladies who donate afghans to the gift shop. I decide I could donate baby quilts. This is quilt #5. The gift shop gets a quilt donation, and the auxiliary gives the revenue to the hospital, and I get to work on improving my free motion skills. I consider this a win, win, win.
I am off to work on a retirement quilt and I think I will stop over at Sarah's to see what everyone else has been working on this week.

Happy Sewing.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilt. I'm sure it will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a win, win, win. How big are the baby quilts you donate?

    ReplyDelete