Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Updates

Last week at work our computers didn't work for TWO whole days.  I didn't realize just how much I use my computer at work.  Needless to say I am way behind in my work.  Do you think maybe we can start school a few days later this year?  Probably not!  The great news is my sewing machine is working fine.
I have been on this mission to finish my 3rd quarter finish-a-long projects.  Here is an update on my list.

#1. DONE

#2.  50th Wedding gift.  Only needs a label.  Don't you love the colors?

 #3. Rag Quilt.  DONE.  Donated to the local hospital gift shop. 
Front

Back

#4.  I have the 4 patches & solid blocks quilted.  Not sure how I want to quilt the border.
#5.  One border on one jelly roll quilt.
#6.  No sewing on the 9 patch blocks. 

I did sew 20 jelly roll strips together thinking it would be a smaller quilt that would be a perfect size for a baby quilt.  It didn't turn out the way I thought.  I went to Plan B on the sewing of this quilt.  I should have it finished this week.

Happy sewing,
Karen


4 comments:

  1. You've been busy -and both of your finished quilts are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown and pink quilt is great. I can't wait until I get a chance to make the one I have waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the anniversary quilt - love all that white space! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete