Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mission NOT Impossible


I knew I needed to get these table runners made.  A friend said I could use her serger.  I decided I couldn't put this task off any longer.  On day one as I am sewing I realized this is not difficult.   Then I become obsessed to get the runners done.  It took me three days and a couple of hours of sewing each day to complete them.  


SUCCESS!!!  32 Table runners finished. 
 
 I am determined to continue on my 3Q FAL list.  Next project to complete is this brown and pink quilt.  A week ago I had one block sewn  together.  Today I have all 20 blocks sewn.  I am working on the borders.
It looks like no mission is impossible if I just continue to stay on task.

Happy sewing.
Karen

10 comments:

  1. 32 table runners?!? Great job! They look really nice. And I love the colors in your brown and pink quilt. I do like that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I love runners. I have also made that pattern. It is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I love the fabrics. Keep pluggin away. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a LOT of table runners. Congratulations! They look great!

    I love the colors you chose for your brown and pink quilt. One of my favorite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tablerunners will look great on that wedding!
    Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on some great work this week. Love those table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! 32 table runners! Wow! I've heard of 15 minutes per day attitude, but you are ahead with your 2 hours a day...Admiration Builds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 32?! That's a lot of table runners! They must be for a function? Way to go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brown and pink quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, girl, you have been busy!! And it's so nice to see Lisa's design again, in the pink and brown this time - so pretty!!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete