Friday, July 13, 2012

3rd Quarter FAL List

I finally have time to list my third quarter finish-a-long list.   I didn't do very well on second quarter finishes and I think have a more realistic third quarter list.
I have added a couple of projects from the second quarter that didn't get completed.
  1. Wedding table runners. One compete many more to sew.
2.  Pink and brown quilt. My target day for this to be complete is in August.
3.  Rag quilt.  It need the blocks sewn together and the rows sewn together.
4.  This quilt needs quilted, binding sewn on, and hand stitching.
5. Two jelly roll quilts that need borders on.  I still have four more jelly roll quilts I want to make.  I plan to have these two complete before fourth quarter.
6.  Charms square quilt.  I have 71 blocks sewn now I need to sew them together to make a tablecloth.
I plan to complete these projects even though my job will soon get very demanding and time consuming.  I hope I can add more projects to my list.

I will be linking up with Rhonda over at Quilter in the Gap.   Thanks Rhonda for the motivation I need to complete my projects.

Happy sewing.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, you've got a lot of great projects going on!! I particularly love all those charms squares!!

    ReplyDelete