Saturday, May 20, 2017

H2H Quilt, Rainbows and More

Every year Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict host Hands2Help charity drive.  I have completed and mailed my quilt to Happy Chemo.  The H2H project is winding down for another year.  Stop at Sarah's and see all the awesome quilts that is donated.

My Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2017 is moving very slow.  March's rainbow color was Red and April's color was Mixed colors.  I did get a few of these blocks sewn.


May's color is green.  My green Rainbow project is a baby quilt.  I will make the green challenge blocks at another time.

I have made another prayer quilt.  This make five for the year that I have given.  Way too many friends dealing with serious illnesses this year.

Linking up with:




17 comments:

  1. As always, your heart is in such a good place! Your H2H quilt is cheerful, and your prayer quilt will be such a comfort. I'm always amazed at how well you keep up with the Rainbow Challenge. My intentions are always good, but.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer quilts really do make a difference - good for you for thinking about others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those multicolored Orange Peel blocks!! Your newly completed quilts are sure to bring comfort to their recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks for the RSC 2017. Great charity and pray quilts you got done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cracker blocks for your RSC project - love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful quilts. I also made a scrappy strip quilt for Hands 2 Help :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice that your priority is making quilts for those who are needy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your simple colorful quilt! Sure to brighten someone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an interesting collection of RSC blocks there! I love your prayer quilt - so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see your finished quilts and the blocks for the RSC. The pray and chemo quilts will bring comfort and joy to those who receive them I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blocks for the RSC 2017. Great charity and pray quilts you got done!


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful projects and finishes to see here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete