Monday, August 1, 2016

July Finishes

July was a good sewing month for me.  I have had some finishes and a few more rainbow blocks.



Three charity quilts


This quilt is a graduation gift.  It is late but finished and given. 

I have been busy make Beads of Courage bags for Make a Difference Day in October.   People will be given an opportunity to make a difference by adding the strings to the bag.   I have 18 bags ready to have the strings added.  Here are three of them.


Here is the rest of my July Rainbow Blocks.
I am wondering what rainbow color is August.  




12 comments:

  1. Love what you have been doing! The string blocks are great! What a great gift for a graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Karen!! You had a VERY productive month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great July finishes! The graduation gift quilt is next on my list to make. I'm going to use little boy fabric that my daughter sent me because all the quilts I make are girly! Well done! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been very productive. Those strings and stars look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great finishes. I am totally envious as I plod along. Love your quilts and string quilts. A lovely visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for string quilts - I love the one with the green strings! Great looking sawtooth stars - using a string block for the center was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm especially tuned in to your charity quilts because I'm always looking for fun patterns for those. I'm really drawn to the one with large stripes as it looks so versatile--well, they all are, but I really like the big stripes. I hadn't heard of Beads of Courage before. What a neat program! The prints in your bags are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your charity quilts are fantastic! Love your Pow Wow quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking in! Hope you are well! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finishes! Your string quilt almost glows! And the rainbow squares are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete