Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping

Before we leap into March I am going to show my February finishes.


1. Postage Stamp Quilt Along quilt. March Birthday gift.

Here is another picture and Sherry decided she wanted to be in the picture.

2. Extra postage stamp blocks made into a table runner.


3. First ever wool project. A wall hanging.






Sherry and Tasha wanted their picture taken so they could have a treat.


It is warm and sunny in Ohio today. It is more like a spring day. Hope the weather continues. Have a great rest of the week.


Karen












7 comments:

  1. well done ... thats a lot of work xx hope they got their treat.. if only for looking cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postage stamps quilt is lovely and your wool project looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a productive February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your postage stamp quilt. I like the way you quilted it. The cross hatching in the white squares gives it the affect of a square in a square. I am still pulling together all of my squares. Hopefully, I will begin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your postage stamp quilt, especially the way you quilted it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete