Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Few Pinks and a Finished Quilt

I have found time between being sick and work to make a few pink blocks.  Since February is almost over these my be the only pink blocks I make.  But you can be inspired by many other pinks at Angela's Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015.

I finished this prayer quilt.  It has been delivered and the gentleman loved it.  May it brings prayers of comfort to him.

I have been sewing on Beads of Courage bags.  I think I have 60 of them almost finished.
These bags are for children going through cancer treatments and other serious  illnesses.  I hope you take time to read about this amazing program.



13 comments:

  1. Love the elephant fabric! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little D4P are adorable. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pink 16 patch block! Good job. Now I'm going to check out that other link...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pinks. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pink blocks. I hadn't even thought of making D9P blocks! I love your quilt hanging over the fence too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks. Love the header quilt - I made one in dark blue, green and maroon but love yours in the more feminine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling betterer and betterer! Love you pink blocks. If February is almost over, I'd better make at least one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Popping in from A Small Blog Meet at Lily's Quilts. Your projects are great, but i really want to say how well I like the photo i. Your blog header! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilt in your header. Nice work on the pink blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You haven't posted in awhile! I'm here to check in with you. Everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind comments about my RSC projects. My squares are cut aT 3". I know it's an odd size, but I don't like to work with things that are too small. Funny, though, after all my piecing, I still have TONS and tons of squares left!

    ReplyDelete