Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Orange and More

I did get my orange house done.  Only two orange blocks in September.  This is the last Saturday in September I will check to see others has been doing with their orange fabrics at Scrap Happy Saturday.

A finished quilt for a friend of my daughter.  This quilt has orange in it.  Maybe I can count this in my rainbow orange blocks.

Making progress on this UFO.

I have 11 blocks of the flowering snowball quilt done.  I still have 89 blocks to make.

I have joined Terry's sew along over at Terry's Treasures.  Here are two of my charming star blocks.  

17 comments:

  1. I love the flowering snowball. It is on my to do list. You have some great projects going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty oranges. Love the flowering snowball quilt! That charming star is very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flowering snowball looks so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowering snowball blocks look great, I like the background fabric you are using. Thanks for the link for the charming stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lots of fun projects going on. The flowering snowball is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects you are working on. I look forward to watching you work through all of them. Sweet quilt : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun projects in the works. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your orange house and flowering snowball - great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your flowering snowball blocks, and your charming stars look great too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I strongly favor the flowering snowball blocks. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute orange house. I'm working on a flowering snowball too. They are easier than they look, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness, all of your projects are wonderful. I worked with orange for that Reach for the Stars quilt and loved the blocks so much, I'm looking forward to collecting a little more orange while I'm in the states so I can make more!

    ReplyDelete