Friday, August 26, 2011

Interruptions


It seems that four letter words keep interrupting my sewing. One four letter word is “WORK”. This week I have worked almost 60 hours in 5 days. I am not sure if I will go to work on Saturday and Sunday but I really need to. I don’t see an end to these 12 hour days for quite awhile. I just love the first week of school. NOT! It is no fun getting up at 3:30am unless you can look outside and see it snowing and know that school will be canceled.

It took me two weeks just to find time to sew the label on this sudoku quilt. I gave it to a wonderful friend of mine today. We have been friends forever and I thought she might like something special from me.

Forever Friends Are the Best!

I did finish this table topper tonight. It is a wedding gift that I need for tomorrow. There is nothing like waiting until the last minute.




Another four letter word is “CORN”. Ten dozen ears of corn to be exact. Looks like tomorrow will be freezing corn instead of sewing quilts.


Karen

2 comments:

  1. I really like your Sudoku quilt. Black and white and anything else is my favorite combination. Table topper is a very nice wedding present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, Karen, your sudoku quilt is beautiful, and I love that you used a print for the small sashing! Very neat!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete