Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hands 2 Help

Hands 2 Help Charity Challenge 2014 has begun over at Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
There are three awesome charities that you can send quilts to.  It is not to late to sign up for this challenge.  I have started on my quilts.  Here is one of the three quilts I plan to make and give.


This week is sharing tips, tutorials and tasty things.  I thought I would share something tasty.  My new favorite is Ranch Snack Mix.  You can find the recipe at food.com.  This is quick and easy.


I hope you will visit over at Sarah's to check on the three charities and all the fun this challenge can be.



Karen

2 comments:

  1. Cute I Spy quilt Karen. I like all the different colors you used to frame them. The snack mix looks yummy.. thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute I Spy! I think I spy my favorite Autism puzzle piece fabric.

    ReplyDelete