Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Very First Post!!!

I have been reading blogs for over two years now. There are many bloggers who inspire me so I have decided to give it a try. I have been quilting for about 5 years. I have made many prayer quilts over the past few years. I enjoy making charity quilts. Today I was inspired by Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge. So hop on over to Sarah's blog Confessions of a Fabric Addict and check it out. I hope I can bring inspiration and joy to you. Hugs, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen~! and Welcome to blogy land. I saw your name on Sarah's challenge list. My son and family live in Ohio, so we travel from Idaho back there frequently. Can't wait to become involved in the challange. I have met so many folks through blogging. It's been fun. Hope you find it a great experience also.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen. I, too, am from Sarah's blog. I haven't been in blog world very long. I think the H2H challenge will be fun. Let me be your 1st follower. Visit me at http://dewquilting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. My name is Shannon and I am your partner for the H2H Challenge. It will be nice to get to know you. Come on over to my blog for a bit. I look forward to seeing what you do here.

    ReplyDelete