Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Check In

I have been busy finishing these projects.  A prayer quilt for a classmate's wife who is going through cancer treatments.  Diane loved this quilt.
There are lots of ties on the quilt for many many more prayers for her.

 14 bags for Beads of Courage



My friend made 15 bags and her daughter took them with her to Cincinnati Children's Hospital.  Her daughter works at Cincinnati Children's Hospital so our 29 bags have been delivered.

Baby Quilt for Coworker
This quilt will be given to her tomorrow.

My heart and prayers go out to the community of Newtown, Conn.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I remember now about reading about Beads of Courage. Good for youi for jumping aboard! The top quilt picture - isn't that the one I targeted for making with that one charm pack I got? Looks as though you've already made one!! I'm taking a scroll through your archived posts while I take a break from the machine. Hope you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete