Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Progress


This quilt is finished. One quilt checked off my 2012 finish-a-long list. It is a February birthday gift. I like the back as much as the front. I used blue and white flannel on the back and it is so soft.




I finished the blocks from 12 Days of Christmas Sampler mystery quilt. One is for me and the other one will be a Christmas gift. I still need to quilt them. I am thinking about hand quilting them.




Completed Painting Project


Sherry wanted to be in the pictures.



I have joined an I Spy Charm Swap over at Midnight Maker. Lorelei has started a 2nd I Spy group. So if you are interested go to Lorelei's blog and sign up. Here is my fabric I am sending to swap.




Hope you have a "sewing" week-end.


Karen

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to finish a project...I like your fabric xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish! Whoop Whoop! Love the Christmas flimseys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a lot of beautiful finishes! Love love love your beautiful quilt, and your Christmas tops are gorgeous. Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts! I love the colors in the top one...so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry should get to be in the photos. She's important you know.

    ReplyDelete